View or change product access data
You will find your access data in the product details of the respective product:
- To do this, click on "Customer center" in the top menu.
- Then click on "Commissioned products & services"
- Click on the Details button in the list of the respective product in the list that is now displayed.
- Now scroll down until you see the "Login Details". If there are no "login details" on the said page, no access data are available for the selected product. It may be a product that does not require access data. If you are not sure, please contact us.
- In the "Login Details" is the line "Username / Password" which shows your access data for your selected product, separated by a slash.
How do I change the access data for the respective product?
- Enter a new password under "New password" or simply click on generate
- Repeat the same password again under "New password (again for confirmation)", this step is omitted if you click the Generate button
- Click the "Save Changes" button
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, simply send us a support ticket or a contact form.