- 1.1 The following terms of service govern use of the website its-se.de (hereinafter referred to as "website")
If you do not accept these conditions, do not use this website.
Our website uses so-called cookies.
You can switch off the acceptance of cookies at any time via your browser. However, please note that parts of our website may no longer be displayed optimally and / or may no longer function properly.
3. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided without any claim to being correct, complete or up-to-date.
Unless otherwise expressly understood in connection with a particular excerpt, file or document, anyone is authorized to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Every copy of this document or a part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or a part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this approval at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written announcement by the operator is published.
4. Contractual representations and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, this website is available to you free of charge. The operators assume no liability for the accuracy of the information contained, the availability of the services, the loss of data stored on this website or the usability for any specific purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damage based on the use of the offer.
If a disclaimer is not an option, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on this website for informational purposes only.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing / typing errors. Changes are made to this information from time to time. These changes will be included in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and / or changes to the offers at any time, which are described in this publication.
5. Expressions of opinion on comments and contributions
Due to the constantly changing content of comments, it is not possible for the operator to view all posts without gaps, to check their content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, correctness and form of the posted articles.
5a. Special provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussions and comments commit to
- 1. To abstain from any insults, punishable content, pornography and rough language in your posts,
- 2. To take sole responsibility for the content posted by you, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to completely release the operators of this website from third party claims triggered by the content you have set.
- 3. Neither to post advertising of any kind in contributions or comments nor to use contributions and comments on any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to the publication of submitted comments or contributions. The operators of this website reserve the right to edit or delete comments and contributions at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
6. Submit contributions and articles
Insofar as the member makes use of the opportunity to submit their own contributions for editorial parts of this website, the following applies:
A prerequisite for posting your own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their user profile on this website or after submitting the article there. The submitted entry is identified (public) with the name entered there when published.
The member makes the following statements for all contributions that he or she will submit to this website in the future:
- 1. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- 2. The member grants the operators of this website an unlimited right to use the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on this website as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- 3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member, by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after the notification. The operator shall only be liable for consequential damage arising to the member from the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not due to a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are also due to gross negligence or intent on the part of the member Operators of this website are based. In this context, we expressly point out that this website is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long articles published by us may be stored in databases of search engines and web catalogs even after deletion on this website and are available.
- 4. There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them at their own discretion after publication.
- 5. The publication of submitted contributions does not result in any compensation claims (fees, license fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) of the member against the operator. The work is voluntary (free of charge).
8. Registration and password
The user is obliged to keep the username / password combination confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed of suspected misuse of the access data.
9. Notice according to the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for the websites of third parties to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked from other sites without our knowledge using so-called links. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website in third party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if he is informed of it (i.e. also of illegal or punishable content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the third-party content.
Please direct any questions about this website to the webmaster.
If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely comply with the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.