Configuration Shop-Data Transfer Plugin UPS
This explains in detail how the configuration of our Shop-Data Transfer Plugin UPS can be carried out.
Via the menu item Configuration you can open the configuration of Shop-Data Transfer and that of the plugins.
- Please enter your UPS username here.
- Please enter the password that matches the UPS username given here.
- Show password characters
- Check this box if you want to view the entered FTP password in plain text. This has no effect on the FTP connection.
Please enter the shipper address here.
- Name or company name
- Please enter the name or company name of the shipper here.
- Name of the sender
- Here you can enter the personal name of the shipper.
- Displayable company name
- Here you can enter a name which is displayed in tracking results and notification messages instead of the name assigned to the shipper account.
- Street and street number
- Please enter the street and house number of the shipper here.
- Additional address
- You can enter an address addition here, e.g. it use in Austria to indicate the staircase.
- Additional address 2
- You can enter a second address addition here, e.g. it use in Austria to indicate the door number.
- Zip code
- Please enter the shipper's zip code here.
- Please enter the city of the shipper here.
- Province or district
- Here you can specify the shipper's province, this is a mandatory field for shipping from certain countries.
- Please enter the country of the shipper here.
- You can enter a telephone number here.
- Fax number
- Here you can enter a fax number.
- E-mail address
- You can enter an email address here.
- Store a shipping document, durring the execution of task, additionally in the selected directory
- If you check this box, the shipping label will also be saved in the directory selected below during a transfer.
Shipping label printing presets
- Select the printer on which the shipping label should be printed, if required.
- Paper source
- Select here which paper source of the printer should be used for printing the shipping label. If the selection is empty, the printer driver does not support a paper source.
- Paper size
- Select the format of the printed shipping label from here.
- Select the orientation in which the shipping label should be printed.
- Automatically print the shipping label document, when performing tasks, on a selected printer
- Check this box if you want the shipping label to be printed out automatically when the tasks are carried out.
- Next, click task management at the bottom left.
- Under Transfer-Route you can now select from which plugin to which plugin the data should be transferred.
- Shipping service
- Select here with which shipping service you would like to send the package.
- Parcel type
- Select the package type you want to use for shipping.
- Shipper customer number
- Please enter the UPS customer number of the shipper here.
- Additional Services
- Here you can select additional services that are to be carried out with UPS parcel shipping. The services available vary depending on the shipping service selected above.
- Cash on delivery
- If you check this box, the "cash on delivery" service is also used by UPS in the shipping order.
- Payment method
- Select here how the recipient pays the cash on delivery amount.
- With return
- If you check this box, a return label will be requested from UPS in addition to the shipping label.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, simply send us a support ticket or a contact form.