Setup automatic e-mail reply / auto responder / vacation notice
You can set up an automatic e-mail reply / vacation notice for each of your e-mail inboxes with us.
An auto-responder is an automatic email response that is sent to everyone who sends an email to your email address.
To do this, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Log into the "Usermin" with your access data. You can find these in the product details of the respective product.
- Click "Filter and Forward Mail" at the top of the menu.
- Click "Quick automatic reply setup" in the top left.
- The setting "Automatic response enabled?" must be set to "Yes".
- Fill the field of the setting "Reply message" with the content of the e-mail which is to be sent as a reply. To indicate the content as HTML, it must contain one of the tags
- With the setting "Minimum interval between replies" you can specify a minimum interval between 2 replies to the same email address.
- Now click on Save below.
Now every email will be answered according to the requirements just set.
If you want to deactivate the automatic e-mail reply / vacation notice again, simply delete the filter with the filter action that begins with "Send automatic reply".
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, simply send us a support ticket or a contact form.