Shop-Data Transfer software
Our solution for the automated data exchange between your merchandise management software, your webshop software, and your shipping service provider.
Each module works individually or together with others.
Once configured, recurring tasks can be automated using the task list, but can also be carried out manually once.
- Article transfer
You can transfer items with pictures and description as well as their number in the warehouse, between the webshop and merchandise management system in both directions. You just have to think about whether you want to maintain your items in the webshop or in the merchandise management system.
- transfer order
You can transfer your orders from the webshop to your merchandise management system to process them there.
- Shipping order transfer
You can send your shipping orders to your shipping service provider from the webshop and merchandise management system. An available shipment number can be sent back to the webshop or the merchandise management system.
- Webshop synchronization
You can synchronize the content of two webshops with regard to the items (descriptions, pictures and number in stock). So you only have to maintain one webshop if you run several.
If you have ideas for further functionalities or suggestions for improving the software, please contact us via our ticket system. Here is an overview of which modules have already been developed and which modules are still in the planning phase.
Merchandise management plugins
- Plugins already available
- Lexware Warenwirtschaft
- Plugins in preparation
- not yet
- Planned plugins in the future
- not yet
- Operating system
- Windows 7 SP1 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Standard, Professional, Enterprise
- Windows 10 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Home, Pro, Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2012 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64 Bit
- Windows Server 2016 64 Bit
- Insider Preview etc. trial / beta versions are excluded
1 GHz or higher
- Random access memory (RAM)
- Free hard disk space (minimum)
- Resolution screen
Minimum resolution when scaling 100% = 800 x 600
Minimum resolution with scaling 125% = 1024 × 768
- Further system requirements
- Internet access
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
if not already included or installed in the operating system, it will be offered for download and installation during installation or repair